(2) The Political Clause
(3) Your account and registration obligations
(4) electronic communications
(5) Amendments to this User Agreement and this easy-serve mechanism of action
(6) Using the easy-serve secure payment system
(7) Your personal information and transaction details information
(8) Goods and information prohibited from being circulated during your use of the website
(9) Prohibitions when offering merchandise
(10) You represent, warrant and guarantee that you
(13) Damage to Bayzyserve
(14) Buyer Protection
(15) returned goods
(16) Responsibility of Easyserve
(18) Breach of the User Agreement
(19) Bidding and buying
(20) Sale and Sponsorship in Auctions
(21) Provide feedback
(22) Cancellation of access and/or membership
(23) No warranty
(24) Defining responsibilities
(26) Relationship and Notices
(27) Transfer of rights and obligations
(28) General information
(29) Governing Law and Legislation
(30) Perfume Listing Policy
(31) Additional terms for sellers during Black Friday
(32) Terms and Conditions of Warranty
Welcome to Easy SRV, here are the terms and conditions for your use and access to the pages of the Easy SRV website.
And all pages, links, tools and properties subordinate to it. By using the Easyserve website, you agree to accept the terms and conditions
This agreement, which includes all the details below, is a confirmation of your commitment to comply with the content of this agreement for Easyserve
“Easysrv FZ-LLC” hereinafter referred to as “we” and “easysrv” in connection with
By your use of the site, hereinafter referred to as the “Use Agreement” and this agreement is considered effective if you accept the choice of consent
(2) Eligibility for membership:
1. Membership of the site is granted only to those over the age of 18. Easyserve has the right to cancel the account of any member who has not reached the age of 18 with
Obligation to liquidate his financial accounts immediately after closing the account
2. No one has the right to use the site if his membership from Easyserve is canceled.
3. In the event that any user registers as a business, his business will be bound by all the terms and conditions of this agreement
4. You must comply with all applicable laws to regulate online commerce.
5. No member or organization has the right to open two accounts at the same time for any reason, and the site management has the right to freeze the two accounts or cancel
One with the obligation to liquidate all financial transactions related to the account before closing it.
6. Users, individuals and institutions, must abide by the commercial contracts concluded with members.
7. No member of the site has the right to purchase prohibited, suspicious or stolen exhibits or that violate the laws in force in ministries and institutions bodies
Local government trade, and if this is proven, he puts himself under personal responsibility without any responsibility on Izzy Surf.
(3) Your account and registration obligations:
Once you submit an application to register for membership on the site, you are required to disclose specific information and choose a username and password
Secret password to use when entering the site. When you accept the registration request, you will be considered a member of the site and, accordingly, you have agreed to
1. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account information and password and for determining who is allowed to access and use
Your account on the site. You agree to immediately notify EasyServe of any unauthorized use of your login or account or any other breach.
Post for your confidential information.
2. In no event shall Easyserve be liable for any loss that you may suffer directly or indirectly, morally or materially as a result of
Reveal user name or password information
3. You are responsible for maintaining the seriousness and credibility of the use of the easy-serve website, and you are obligated to indemnify Easy-serve for any
direct or indirect losses that may be incurred by EasyServe as a result of any illegal, genuine or authorized use of your account by you or by
The party of any other person who obtained the keys to access your account on the site, whether to perform services and others, using the user name
and the login password, whether with or without authorization from you.
4. You agree to disclose true, correct, up-to-date and complete information about yourself as required in the registration form with
5. Not to include in the registration card any of your contact details such as email addresses, phone numbers or any details
Personal, or the word “market.”
6. That the name of your business does not include the word "easy-serve" or its logo.
7. EasyServe is obligated to treat your personal information and contact addresses in strict confidence with other members, and members are provided
With your contact information only once the business operations are completed.
8. You will be obligated to maintain and update the registration data in order to keep it real, correct, current and complete, and if you disclose
Information that is not true, incorrect, not current, incomplete, or in violation of what is stated in the User Agreement, EasyServe has the right
Completely suspend, limit or cancel your membership and account on the site, without prejudice to Easyserve's other rights and means.
legitimate rights to recover
9. Lazy is absolutely free and at any time to conduct any investigations he deems necessary (directly or through a third party) and ask you to disclose
Additional information or documents of any size to prove your identity and/or ownership of your financial instruments.
10. In the event that the applicant for the registration application represents a commercial establishment, he must provide all the required information and documents that include your license
commercial, other corporate documents and/or documents showing the liability of anyone acting on your behalf.
11. You agree to provide any information and/or documents to EasyServe if requested to do so.
12. In the event of non-compliance with any of the above, the administration of Easy Serve has the right to suspend or cancel your membership and ban you from the site. and keep
It also has the right to cancel any unconfirmed and unverified accounts, operations or accounts that have been inactive for a long period of time.
(4) Electronic Communication:
1. You agree to be contacted by e-mail, or by broadcasting promotional advertisements on the Site, and you agree that
All agreements, advertisements, data and other communications that are provided electronically shall take the place of their written counterparts, in meeting the needs
2. During your membership period, EasyServe will send promotional emails to inform you of any changes, procedures or promotional activities.
New items may be added to the site.
3. As a user, you have the right to confirm that you do not want to receive promotional emails, and you can opt out of receiving such messages, by clicking
On the option to request not to receive promotional messages, which are available at the bottom of promotional and advertising messages.
(5) Amendments to the User Agreement and this Easy Serve mechanism:
1. You know and agree that Easyserve will notify you of any modification to the User Agreement, whereby your obligations will be doubled or diminished.
Your rights in accordance with any modifications that may be made to the User Agreement
2. You agree that LazyServe, in its sole discretion and without any liability, may make primary or subsidiary amendments to these
The Agreement, without requiring additional consent from you, at any time and with immediate effect, by posting an announcement of the modification on the Website.
3. You know that easyserve is not an auction or bank or provides similar services, and easyserve is a technical website on the Internet.
Allows buying and selling of goods between sellers and buyers registered on the site.
4. Membership on the site is free. And Easyserve imposes transaction fees on sellers when their merchandise is sold on the site, and there are fees
Optional ads if requested and used to promote goods on the site.
5. Sellers must pay all fees due to Easyserve within 30 sums, maximum after completing any successful sale.
6. The seller must duly inform the site management of any unsuccessful sale for any reason, and Easyserve will cancel the commission
calculated on the commodity
7. You, as a seller, have the right to cancel or refund the value of any commissions calculated or deducted on unfinished transactions.
8. Before you offer any commodity for sale on the site, you should review the details of the specific fees that will be calculated on your operations and incurred by you
Pay it immediately upon issuance of the monthly invoices for your operations account on the site,
9. The site has the right to make adjustments to the transaction fees as it deems appropriate, and any amendment will be announced by emailing you
The amendments may be temporary or continuous, whether they are on fees or details of shipping services, and you must abide by them according to their terms
When it is announced
8. All fees are calculated in the local currency of the site of the country in which you are registered. You must pay all fees due on your operations on the site to Easy
SURF, plus any other taxes or expenses, within 30 days from the date of the invoice sent to him by Easyserve, provided that
Payment by approved means
9. In the event that you are not obligated to pay the fees or expenses calculated on your operations on the site, Easy Serve and without any legal liability
reserves the right to:
Issuing and directing an official warning to you for your non-compliance with paying the specified time
- If the financial dues are not paid within a maximum period of 7 days from the date of issuing the warning, Easyserve has the right to suspend
Your account temporarily or permanently.
- Easyserve also reserves the right to take any necessary steps, including legal, in the event that you do not pay the fees incurred by you for the benefit
- For accounts outstanding for more than 30 days, the value of the unpaid amount will be deducted from your account in the e-wallet.
MyWallet and you have no objection to Easyserve duly doing so, with the need to inform you via e-mail of the completion
- Easyserve reserves the right to take any necessary actions or steps, including but not limited to legal claims to collect the fees due.
and/or appropriate taxes and expenses.
- Despite our best efforts, there may be a few items in our catalog that are incorrectly priced. We will confirm prices at
We process your request. If we have made a mistake and the correct price of the product is higher than the price on the Website, we may either
We will contact you prior to shipment to confirm whether you wish to purchase the product at the correct price or cancel your order. And if the price is right
If the product is less than the advertised price, we will charge you the lower price and send the product to you.
(6) Using the easy-serve secure payment system:
1. Easyserve secure payment system considers that payment for the purchase of goods from the site can be made entirely or partly online through the features of
for payment affiliated with easyserve called MyWallet or cash on receipt “COD” or any other payment party that easy may provide
Visit the site from time to time.
2. Easyserve's provision of the payment service via my wallet or cash on delivery is to facilitate buyers to complete online payments
It is supervised by Easyserve, while Easyserve does not participate in the buying and selling operations on the site.
3. All sales and purchases on the site continue to be carried out according to bilateral contracts between the seller and the buyer of a specific commodity, and Easyserve is not
Responsible for any process that is not completed, and not responsible for any claim resulting from any contract concluded between buyers and sellers.
4. Easyserve has no responsibility to ensure the credibility of any user. The seller and the buyer should take care and caution in dealings.
And you know and agree that Easyserve carries you risks that may affect your money, God forbid, during your trading and trading on the site.
5. The user acknowledges and agrees that Easy SRV providing any points or sums of money is an advertising reward that is used in transactions made through the application, where it is deducted from the value of the service or purchases and may not be exchanged for cash even if the account is closed, whatever the value of those points or amounts of money .
(7) Your personal information and transaction details information:
>1. You have no objection to granting Easyserve an unlimited, worldwide, permanent, irrevocable, royalty-free, and licensed right to use
Information or material, personal or otherwise, that you provide to us on the Site and/or advertise on the Site through registration, bidding, purchasing, or during
The process of displaying and selling goods, through the forms designated for communication and registration, or through any email or any of the communication channels
available on site. This is for the purpose of operating and promoting the site in accordance with the use agreement and the confidentiality of information agreement.
2. YOU ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR THE INFORMATION YOU SUBMIT OR PUBLISH AND Easyserve's role is to allow you to view this information on
Website pages and through its advertising channels.
(8) Goods and information prohibited from being circulated during your use of the website:
No user has the right to display any commodity that is not allowed to be traded in the markets within the Arab Republic of Egypt according to the regulations of the Ministry of Commerce and the Department of
Customs and the Ministry of Interior of the Arab Republic of Egypt and all relevant ministries such as (but not exclusively):
1. Medicines and preparations not licensed by the Ministry of Health
2. Explosive materials and firearms
3. Animals, domestic and terrestrial living creatures, birds or their members.
4. Religiously illegal goods
5. Spiritual drinks, liquor, intoxicants, tobacco of all kinds, and narcotic drugs
6. Pirated and non-original software and CDs
7. Porn videos and any programs related to pornography
8. Materials prohibited by law.
11. Bonds, including shares, sukuk, customs bonds or any financial instruments
12. Services and public advertisements for websites or companies
14. Antiquities and artistic treasures as stipulated in the laws.
15. Any goods that are damaged, forged, invalid, imitation or that through their use may cause harm to users of another site in
Their interests and health.
16. Fresh foods, chemicals and gases
(9) Prohibitions when displaying goods:
2. Displaying counterfeit goods for internationally or locally registered trademarks
3. Displaying goods that are stolen, of unknown origin, or that do not have an official selling license
4. Publishing inappropriate information, content or news within the well-known customs and traditions
5. Disseminate information (in our assessment) that is false, fraudulent, inaccurate, misleading, defamatory, slanderous, intimidating or harassing
7. Inclusion of information or goods that would infringe the intellectual property rights of a third party and other property or right of confidentiality.
8. Posting dirty or obscene information, including but not limited to pornographic information and any information (we consider to be inappropriate).
9. Publishing information (in our opinion) that carries a critical political opinion or contains content that harms the public interest.
10. Publishing any information or content or listing goods that (in our opinion) infringe on local culture, religion or traditions.
11. Transmitting information or content or listing goods (in our opinion) that may not be in compliance with Islamic Sharia laws, provisions and principles
Its values, ethics and traditions
12. Publishing information or content or listing goods (in our view) that may threaten national security.
13. Publishing information, content or listing merchandise (in our opinion) that includes or encourages gambling.
14. Use of provocative or inappropriate words when offering goods for sale by using such words in product names or titles,
In order to attract attention or direct members to your merchandise.
15. Prohibited actions during on-site operations:
- Not making the payments you owe for goods you have purchased, unless the seller has changed the specifications of the goods or new developments have arisen after
I bid, or an obvious typo occurred.
- Not to deliver an item purchased from you as long as the buyer abides by the stated terms.
- Attempting to complete deals outside the site for goods offered within the site’s auction or offered for sale on the site without registering it as a successful transaction regardless
Regardless of the method of delivery and payment
Using the communications resulting from purchases or sales on the site, to accomplish sales deals on other goods, directly or indirectly
Directly from other sites via e-mail or other means of communication.
- Claiming that the goods were not sold, at a time when Easyserve believes that it was successfully completed in accordance with the user agreement and the terms of the site.
- Manipulate or attempt to manipulate the Site in any way, including the prices of any goods or services on the Site, either on your own or with the assistance of
Another party or user
- Prejudice and manipulate the fee structure of the site and the billing process, or the fees owned by Easyserve.
- Carrying out any act that would violate the systems for maintaining the confidentiality of the site’s information and data, or the disclosure or use of any data or information for any
Causes or actions not related to Easyserve
Transferring your account on the site and the user name, to another party without informing the site administration and its approval of this procedure
Distribute or advertise illegal or high-volume communications, or hierarchical threads.
Distribute any malicious software such as viruses, Trojan horses, time bombs, or any similar software or technologies that may infect
Damage to the site, or to the interests and property of the users of the site, and whoever proves this act bears all financial and moral compensation without any minimum
Responsibility on Easyserve
16. Fabricate a claim against Easyserve or cause total or partial loss of services to Internet operators or any other providers.
17. Doing any work that may or may impose (in our view) huge, unjustified burdens on our infrastructure and employment policy.
18. Interfering or attempting to interfere to affect the workflow of the site.
19. Attempting to take over another user's account or carry out any fraud on the site or other user accounts and areas
20. Export or re-export any tools belonging to the site, except for what is stipulated in the laws regulating export in any of the
Legislation applicable in such matters
21. Reproduction, modification or distribution of any content on the site or infringement of copyright or trademark in any way.
22. Violate any laws, provisions, regulations, guidelines, third party rights or easyserve contracts.
23. Damaging Easyserve through the use of easyserve shipping services, my wallet service or other features or contracts, or
Terms and conditions related to Easyserve, which are displayed on the site from time to time.
(10) You represent, warrant and guarantee that you:
1- You are 18 years or older
2- That you have the authority to obligate the institution “if you are a representative of an institution”
3- That you are the only and legally exclusive beneficial owner of all materials of any kind that you wish to offer for sale on divorce, and that you have proof
You have the right and authority to trade and display these materials.
4- You will comply with all applicable local and international laws in this regard, as well as the applicable provisions regarding the use of the application.
5- The information and description of the goods that you will publish on the application for the purpose of sale are true, accurate, detailed and illustrated.
6- To work within the site's policy of maintaining the privacy of contact information and communication, you will not disclose details of information and
Two contact addresses including phone numbers, postal addresses, e-mail addresses, anywhere in the application including
Forms, forum, item details, or through any features of the website's e-mail.
7- You will not use your information that you obtain through the communications necessary to complete any transaction on the site for the purpose of completing sales
Additional off-site or through another website.
8- You will not collect your information from other users, including their e-mail addresses and other means of communication.
9- You will not disclose or publish any personal information about users, or use it in a way that (in our opinion) may violate their confidentiality
their privacy and applicable laws.
1. All content included in the application, including but not limited to text, graphic designs, logos, icons
Buttons, icons, audio clips, digital loads, aggregate data and software, are the property and rights reserved to either Easyserve.
or to its users, the creators of such content and its authorized agents and is protected by copyright, trademark, rights and laws
Intellectual and creative property.
2. The contents collected on the Site are the exclusive property and rights of Easyserve, and are protected by copyright, trademarks and
Commercial, intellectual and creative property rights and laws.
1. Easyserve and proprietary logos, and other words and logos on the App, for Secure Payment are either registered trademarks or not.
Registered with Easyserve, it is protected by the rights and laws of ownership of other international and intellectual trademarks.
2. Easyserve trademarks may not be used for products or services outside of Easyserve or otherwise degrade its value and credibility.
All other trademarks not owned by Easyserve that appear on the Site are the property of their respective owners, who may or may not be
Affiliated, associated or sponsored by Easyserve.
(13) Damage to Bayzyserve:
1. It is imperative that any problems of any kind in violation of this User Agreement be reported to EasyServe.
2. If you believe that your intellectual property rights have been infringed, you must report it to EasyServe.
3. If Clause No. 2 above is proven, Easyserve may, without prejudice to its interests and entail rights, limit, suspend or block access to
A user to a site and/or canceling his membership on the site, or removing his content on the site.
4. EasyServe can also take technical and/or legal steps against users who create problems or legal claims from any
such as violating the intellectual property rights of third parties or dealing in improper ways with this User Agreement or with our contracts.
5. It is forbidden to display the addresses of links to other sites outside Easyserve, even if they belong to the commodity displayed on the site, and it is borne by the display of the address
For any damages that may result from the entry of viruses or malicious software, whether to Easyserve or any of its users.
(14) Buyer Protection:
Easyserve has a "Buyer Protection Program" that aims to help buyers ensure that their purchases are protected from fraudulent sellers.
1. In the event that the buyer purchased goods using the secure payment method "Safepay", and did not receive his goods, or he received goods that differ
For the specifications offered, or their value differs from what was mentioned on the offer page, then the buyer can request protection according to the program
Buyer Protection. This program includes an item that allows him to be compensated by EasyServe for the value of providing the service. And even the buyer can benefit from this
The program should file a complaint by e-mail to EasyServe within 48 hours from the date of receiving the non-compliant merchandise
Matching with all necessary details related to the process.
2. After the administration of Easyserve receives the sent communication, the necessary will be done to verify the situation and its details, and in the event that it is decided (by Easyserve).
) that the seller is the one who deliberately defrauded the buyer, Easyserve will compensate the buyer within the site policy and what
Easyserve management deems appropriate based on the details of each case separately.
Easy Surf reserves the right to take additional steps if necessary, including legal steps
4. You know and agree that if any merchandise is returned by the buyer to Easyserve, and the merchandise is illegal or illegal, it
Easyserve shall then have the right, at its sole discretion, to damage the merchandise or take any other necessary steps
(16) Easy Surf Responsibility:
1. The site is just a channel of communication, where users can meet and interact with each other with the aim of buying and selling goods
2. Easyserve neither sells nor buys merchandise, and it cannot be a party to any transaction and is not obligated in any way whatsoever on behalf of any of the
The seller or buyer using the site.
3. Easyserve does not guarantee that the buyer or seller will complete the transaction or that the seller will accept a return or refund.
4. You will not hold EasyServe liable to users for the content, actions, reactions, merchandise or information they display.
5. Easyserve is not responsible for the non-compliance with or the conclusion of a contract between (users, nor is it responsible for transferring the legal ownership of goods from
seller to buyer). As the contract for the sale of any goods will be bilateral between the seller and the buyer.&nb